Dentist - Memphis
6799 Great Oaks Rd.
Memphis, TN 38138
Behind every great dental practice is a great team. We strive to create confident, beautiful smiles by providing the highest quality of dental care in a comfortable, fun environment for the entire family. Our commitment to our patients reflects in our superior treatments.
Drs. Juan Carlos (Cali) Salazar (right) and Jose Luis (Pepe) Salazar (left) grew up in Memphis, TN. They both attended Christian Brothers High School and Christian Brothers University. They graduated from the University of Tennessee Dental School in 2002 and 2003, respectively, and have been in private practice together since 2005. They maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. They are members of the American Dental Association, Tennessee Dental Association, Memphis Dental Society, and International Association of Orthodontics.
Front Office (left to right):
- Gloria Fortas - Insurance Coordinator (bilingual)
- Susy Araiza - Treatment/Hygiene Coordinator (bilingual)
- Liz Duarte - Treatment/Hygiene Coordinator (bilingual)
- Georgia Philip - Finance Coordinator
Dental Assistants (left to right):
- Jessica Crawley, Lesa Cacaro, Taunia Cecil, April Scoggins
Dental Hygienists (left to right):
- Jessica Crawley, Jenna Leppert, Julie Fletcher